DrukREN invites all the ICT professionals to online training on ZOOM. Training program is a part of “Facilitating Distance Learning using Digital Conferencing Facility (fDLuDCf)” project implemented by Bangladesh Research and Education Network (bdREN).
Date: 21-23 December 2020
Duration: 3 Days (4 hours per day)
Time:10:00AM-12:00PM and 2:00PM-4:00PM
WHERE: Virtual (Using Zoom Platform)
Following are the details of 3days(21-23 December, 2020) online training:
Objective: The main goal of the online training is to build ZOOM expertise within the institute who can train and assist ZOOM users, and also provide insight of the Federated Identity Management
• End-user perspective of ZOOM (ZOOM Features)
• ZOOM for conference rooms & connecting ZOOM to legacy conference rooms.
• ZOOM integration to Moodle for Educational Institutes
• ZOOM Webinars
• ZOOM ADMIN
• ZOOM Advanced settings
• Federated Identity – Introduction and scope
• ZOOM as Service provider
Target Audience : ICT Professionals in Bhutan
- Senevi Herath, Network/Systems Manager, LEARN, SriLanka
- Sonam Jamtsho, Sr. ICTO, JNEC, RUB, Bhutan
The first 15 registrant and full session attendees shall be awarded Digital Certificate and cash reimbursement as per the rule.
Register here at https://forms.gle/qP4YtD5HphXjE66N8
- Zoom Meeting Link and LMS Account details will be shared over email with the participants after registration.
- Registration will close at 9 AM on 21 December 2020.