Is my institution eligible to connect?
Any institutions and organizations involved in research and education are eligible to connect with DrukREN.
DrukREN Membership is available in following options:
- 100 Mbps DrukREN Membership – Annual Membership fee is Nu. 36,000 (incl. Taxes) per annum
- 1 Gbps DrukREN Membership – Annual Membership fee is Nu. 60,000 (incl. Taxes) per annum
DrukREN members shall be charged at Nu. 1,350/Mbps per month for the International Commercial Transit (Internet).
Forms & Policies
Acceptable Usage Policy:
DrukREN members shall adhere to DrukREN AUP.
Click here to download DrukREN AUP
Apply for DrukREN Membership:
DrukREN is open to any research and education community in Bhutan. Please specify your bandwidth requirement and other details in the DrukREN membership application form.
How do institutions connect to DrukREN?
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out if you are eligible to connect to DrukREN
- Download DrukREN AUP and Membership Application Form
- Send us your request along with DrukREN AUP and Membership Application Form in the following address:
Government Technology (GovTech) Agency,
Royal Government of Bhutan